Our DonJoy Performance Trizone Calf Sleeve is a unique hybrid design combining the properties of compression and bracing in a single sleeve. This revolutionary new product takes the benefits of bracing (which to date has only been applied to joints) and applies it to a muscle. The carbonized bamboo circular knit construction allows for targeted, zonal compression with anti-bacterial and thermal regulating properties. Three distinct compression zones which include: a stability zone with strategically placed injected silicone to provide support for the calf muscle and the benefit of enhanced proprioception, a compression zone which improves circulation and provides mild support to the joint structure and surrounding muscle tissue, and a comfort zone that provides lighter compression for enhanced fit and better range of motion. The Trizone calf support is a low profile performance product perfect for runners looking to add miles and decrease recovery times.
Features & Benefits
- Three zones of compression strategically placed around the shin and calf deliver peak performance
- Silicone banding injected directly onto the sleeve wraps and supports the calf muscle during activity to significantly delay the onset of fatigue
- All-natural Carbonized Bamboo is thermal regulating and anti-bacterial helping eliminate odors
- Anti-migration technology helps to eliminate slip
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Measurement taken at the thickest part of calf
|Inches||11 - 13||13 - 15||15 - 17||17 - 19|
|Centimeters||28 - 33||33 - 38||38 - 43||43 - 48|
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
- 5/31/2016 9:49 PM
- DonJoy Performance TriZone Calf Sleeve sold as a pair or as a single @ $49.99?
- The Trizone Calf is sold as a single.
- 4/12/2016 5:11 PM
- My calf is 17.25 inches. I am between the L and XL. Will the large be way too tight/ XL be too loose? How tight should they be?
- For the sleeve to be effective with compression it should be somwhat snug but you do not want to cut off circulation. I would say that the sleeves run a little small so the XL may be the best choice
TriZone Calf Support
Write Your Own Review
Nice compression and support
Overall, the biggest plus is that the silicone banding ends up saving me money due to not needing to place kinesiology tape under the sleeve.
The Trizone brace is wonderful. I wear an acl brace fron donjoy so I knew the Trizone would be just what I needed.