Elastic and stretchable, the DonJoy Performance® Kinesiology Tape helps ease muscle and joint pain by providing support and increasing blood circulation. When the Kinesiology is stretched and applied to the targeted area, it will contract and lift the skin which helps create space below the skin for better circulation. The Kinesiology tape is lightweight, latex-free, water resistant, and can last on the skin for 3 to 5 days. Simple to use, cut the desired length and apply to the muscle or joint. Whether muscle fatigue, soreness or swelling, the Kinesiology Tape can be worn on or off the field to help alleviate pain for active individuals.
Features & Benefits
- 100% stretch allows for better range of motion
- Water resistant
- Stay on 3-5 days
- 2" x 10 ft. continuous roll. Cut to desired length
- Lightweight Cotton
- Latex Free
Size Chart & Fit Guide
1. Apply a few hours before beginning activities for best results.
2. Apply to clean, dry skin that's lotion and cream free.
3. Cut desired length
4. Stretch the muscle and bend joints while applying the tape
(download instructions for use)
Do not use on open wounds or cuts. Stop using the tape immediately if skin becomes irritated or a rash occurs. Consult your physician. Do not take tape off in the shower. Remove tape slowly when dry.
No questions asked yet
DonJoy Performance® Kinesiology Tape
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback