Increase range of motion and flexibility with the next generation of foam rollers: the HyperIce® Vyper® 2.0. Used by elite athletes, the Vyper 2.0 is engineered with three speeds of high-intensity vibration and a dual-zone smooth and grooved exterior for optimal rolling. The Vyper 2.0 delivers high-intensity vibration into the body to keep the muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia loose. Combining HyperIce's technology vibration and German-made poly-propylene textured shell, this foam roller penetrates deeper for muscle activation and is an effective myofascial release tool to reduce pain and restore motion so you can perform your best.
Features & Benefits
- Three vibration frequency levels: 45, 68, 92 HZ
- Three high-intensity vibrating speed settings
- Eco-friendly, poly-propylene outer shell for deep muscle activation
- Dual-zoned exterior shell: smooth and groove exterior design
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (over 2 hours of use per charge)
- TSA-approved carry-on
- Loosens and lengthens muscles for flexibility and range of motion
- Effective myofascial release and recovery tool to ease soreness and stiffness
- Ideal for warm ups to increase body circulation
- Use on feet, quads, hamstrings, calves, back, IT band and more
Place Vyper® 2.0 under targeted muscle area.
Press the on button on the side
Use a damp cloth to wipe away any dirt.
Note: One-year warranty for any product defects. Does not apply to normal wear and tear.
HyperIce® and Vyper® are registered trademarks of Hyper Ice, Inc.
No questions asked yet
HyperIce® Vyper® 2.0 Vibrating Foam Roller
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback