Whether you have swelling, sprains or strains, the Freeze Sleeve™ MD helps deliver 360 degrees of cold therapy treatment. The array of sizes allows the sleeve to slide up and over most body parts with ease. Made with a patented gel this cold pack is soft and flexible, allowing you to re-use many times. Easy to use, apply the sleeve to the injured area to aid in targeted pain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Circumferential Coverage - 360 degrees of even coverage, and also allows full range of motion to the user.
- Mobility - Apply daily cold therapy treatment on the go whenever and wherever you are.
- Simple - Easy slip on process eliminates the need for messy ice bags, cumbersome wraps, and multi-step products that on the market today.
- Relief - Helps provide relief and recovery for aching muscles and joints.
- Clean - Material is antimicrobial/antibacterial.
- 50% more Gel than the original Freeze Sleeve™ - Gel thickness up to ½ inch = more gel volume.
- Specially formulated non-toxic Gel - Ultimate odor fighter.
- Fabric - Pre-treated water-resistant and antibacterial for health and safety.
- The Freeze Sleeve™ MD and its design are to be used comfortably on multiple areas of the arms and legs.
- All body parts
*Freeze Sleeve™ is a trademark of Freeze Sleeve, LLC
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Sizing is based on circumference.
|Small||8 - 10"|
|Medium||10 - 13"|
|Large||13 - 16"|
|X-Large||16 - 20"|
|XX-Large||20 - 24"|
|XXX-Large||25 - 30"|
The Freeze Sleeve™ MD should fit snug around the treated area. Its "firm fit" is not intended for support, but to hold the sleeve in place aiding in mobile recovery. If patients are between sizes, it is recommended they order the larger size to help ensure an adequate fit.
Do not get the sleeve wet.
To clean, simply wipe down with any antiseptic wipe or prep pad.
No questions asked yet
DonJoy® Freeze Sleeve™ MD Therapy Sleeve
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback