FluWar Antibacterial Gel
FluWar Antibacterial Gel kills bacteria year round - even when it's not flu seasons. Application is simple and just a dime-size squirt will kill 99.99% of germs found on surfaces or found on your body. More than 25 applications come per container and the convenient package fits in your pocket, purse, gym bag, briefcase, diaper bag, and pretty much anywhere else!
The 12 Count Pack is ideal for you and your family - bring one to the workplace and classroom, or leave one in your backpack or purse so you can fight the flu and illness wherever you go. The FluWar Antibacterial Gel is a great alternative to antibacterial soap, spray, or a foaming cleaner.
Our products will change the landscape of illness prevention - keeping people healthy, vibrant and alive. This antibacterial gel acts as a first line of defense when you don't have access to soap and water.
- Maximizes germ prevention
- Moisturizes the skin after each use
- Alcohol free, contains aloe and Vitamin E
- Airport friendly
- Active ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride
Cold and flu viruses are transmitted in two ways:
- 1. By contact with an infected surface (aka fomite, such as a doorknob, gas pump, etc.), followed by touching of the face (especially the nose)
- 2. By aerosols (coughing and sneezing)
Our hand sanitizer wipes and gels will be the answer for on-the-go prevention of contact transmission. They are also effective at killing pathogens that cause the stomach flu, skin infections and other respiratory infection.
- Our products use a compound from the Quarternary Ammonium family abbreviated "Quats".
- Specifically the formula in the wipes and gels are made with the Antimicrobial, Benzalkonium Chloride or "BZK".
- Studies suggest that "BZK" compound can be even more effective than alcohol based products.
- Alcohol based sanitizing formulas dry within 10-20 seconds on your hands and requires repeated use. Also, they have been known to cause dryness of the skin and Irritation.
- BZK can last for a sustained amount of time. We're talking hours vs seconds. Most importantly, BZK acts a moisturizing agent when in contact with skin.
- FluWar™ will continue to be at the forefront of clinical studies and will fund research to better understand best practices in use of our products.
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
No questions asked yet
FluWar Spout Pouch Gel - 12 count
Write Your Own Review