Is the Shoulder Pad Attachment right for me?
Designed for those in contact sports who wear shoulder pads with glenohumeral instabilities. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
With the increasing physical demands placed on contact athletes, the need for cooler and more advanced shoulder joint protection has increased dramatically. As such, DJ Orthopedics is very pleased to announce the launch of the DonJoy Shoulder Stabilizer Shoulder Pad Attachment (SPA). This product was designed with Dr. Tom Sawa and Mr. Tory Aggeler, MA ATC/L and is based on the proven efficacy of the Shoulder Stabilizer.
The DonJoy Shoulder Stabilizer Shoulder Pad Attachment (SPA) Features & Benefits
- Designed to protect against abduction, external and internal rotation
- Range of Motion control can be customized with easy strap adjustments
- Adjustable for athletes specific needs without unnecessary restriction
- Comfortable - nothing to poke or rub during play
- Easy to Use - Arm cuff and straps attach directly to the shoulder pads which remain attached when not in use.
- Player can attach it themselves
- Cool - just an arm band, no chest vest.
- Excellent for hot summer months
- Universal design - Five sizes for the perfect fit
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Measurements around center of flexed bicep muscle
|M||13.1" - 14.5"|
|L||14.6" - 16"|
|XL||16.1" - 18"|
|XXL||18.1" - 20"|
|XXXL||20.1" - 22"|
No questions asked yet
DonJoy Shoulder Stabilizer Shoulder Pad Attachment (SPA)
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback