Alternative Product Solutions
Is the Playmaker II FourcePoint right for me?
Ideal for any athlete recovery from or preventing another ACL injury during non-contact sports. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
Playmaker II FourcePoint
Knee injuries can stop you. Preventing injury or re-injury can keep you moving. The DonJoy Playmaker II FourcePoint increases flexion angles and reduces the risk of ACL injury. So go ahead and say it; I can recover. I can train. I can play.
Playmaker II with FourcePoint hinge technology provides knee stability for mild to moderate ACL, MCL, and LCL instabilities. The FourcePoint Hinge is ideal for patients returning to sports specific activity after ACL injuries.
Why Playmaker II FourcePoint?
- The FourcePoint hinge technology utilizes a spring mechanism which gives resistance during the last portion of knee joint extension
- It minimizes the time spent in the "at risk" position, thus lessening knee joint extension to reduce shear forces at the knee (a major cause of ACL injuries)
- It increases the posterior tibial force placed on the PCL to prevent load/force placed on the ACL
Features of Playmaker II with FourcePoint
- Updated Fourcepoint hinge technology
- This brace leverages Donjoy's patented 4-points of leverage strapping system which helps reduce strain in the ACL
- Available in spacer material - DonJoy's new advanced fabric is a more breathable material which helps promote a "cool" environment for activities on all levels
- Molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments
- Available only in sleeve design
- Brace length is 16"
- Improves joint mechanics in both surgical and non-surgical knee
- Immeasurable comfort; Hi10 (high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric-posterior) offers unmatched comfort and fit
- Just plain "easy;" molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit
- "Cooler" experience; advanced spacer fabric promotes a "cool" environment for activities on all levels
Train both knees with One Brace
- Preventative use for non-contact sports with FourcePoint Technology
- 60 percent decrease in non-contact ACL injury rate in both knees (one brace protects both knees)
- Training effects retained by about 50 percent while not wearing the brace
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the
No questions asked yet
DonJoy Playmaker II FourcePoint
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback