The Defiance III is one of our strongest knee braces by DonJoy and is recommended for athletes participating in high-collision sports, like football, motocross, or skiing. The DonJoy Defiance III Knee Brace is one of our top custom knee braces. This brace is also ideal for athletes who participate in water sports like surfing, wakeboarding, or kite surfing. People recovering from ACL and other knee ligament surgeries also use this brace on a regular basis. If you are involved in non-contact sports, require a lightweight brace to maximize speed, or want a custom brace for everyday wear we recommend the DonJoy A22 custom knee brace.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured to your exact measurements to ensure support, protection and comfort during movement.
- Available in 3 lengths: standard, short, and a short calf version for ski boot clearance
- Four-Points of Leverage System helps reduce strain on the ACL
- Lowpro Fourcepoint Hinge Technology helps reduce the amount of time the knee is in an "at-risk position"
- Carbon Fiber Frame delivers lightweight and strong brace
- Anti-Migration Supra Condyle Pad helps keep the brace in place
- Swiveling Strap Tabs enables the brace to move with you
- Select from different designs and colors during your fitting appointment
- Designed to support and protect ACL / PCL instabilities, combined instabilities, MCL / LCL instabilities, post ACL / PCL reconstructions, and hyperextension
- Recommended for football, motocross, skiing, surfing, wakeboarding
Size Chart & Fit GuideWhen you order a DonJoy Defiance III knee brace, it will be custom fitted by one of the DonJoy bracing experts in your local area. Upon placing your order, your local expert will contact you to schedule the appointment to take your custom measurements. Please allow up to 5 business days to be contacted. Your brace will be delivered within a week from the date your measurements are taken.
No questions asked yet
DonJoy Defiance III Custom Knee Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
Love these brace like they were my own leg
Great brace - wish it had more
It took a little bit of tweaking location and tightness of the straps, but after a couple of tweaks, it virtually disappeared.
When skiing, if you're not crashing, you're not trying, so of course I crashed. My braced knee came out unscathed, the only unforeseen circumstance is my other knee got a wee bit bruised from the brace.
Way better than another ACL/MCL/Meniscus injury/surgery/recovery!
Great brace, I feel very confident returning to the field.
Great product, gave me back my mobility!
A word of caution though, the knee sleeve is a must as (at least with me) the top strap tends to chafe. Also, if you are going to wear this under your pants, make sure they are baggy, the hinges tend to stick out a bit.
You may also like