The DonJoy Advantage Arthritis Gloves are open-fingertip, lightweight gloves with an adjustable wrist strap that helps provide compression and aids in freedom of movement. Constructed of soft nylon and poly fabric, the Arthritis Gloves are comfortable to wear while the silicon grippers help make it easier to grip. The adjustable strap allows for a more personalized fit and keeps the glove in place. Easy-to-use, the sleeve design allows the Arthritis Gloves to be worn throughout the day to help manage pain associated with arthritis or soreness. Recommended for daily activities, hiking, golf, or walking. Unisex (Mens/Womens).
Features & Benefits
- Compression gloves to help manage arthritis pain or inflammation
- Soft nylon/poly fabric (52% Nylon, 40% Polyester, 8% Spandex) helps provide a comfortable and lightweight fit
- Open fingertips aids in freedom of movement
- Silicone grippers assist with gripping
- Sleeve design allows for easy on/off application
- Adjustable strapping allows for a more personalized fit and helps keep the glove in place
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Size is based on the circumference of the palm.
|7.75"||7.75 - 8.75"||8.75 - 10.5"|
|18 - 19cm||19 - 22cm||22 - 27cm|
First, loosen the strap, then slide the hand into the glove. Wrap the strap around the wrist and secure.
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
No questions asked yet
DonJoy® Advantage Arthritis Compression Gloves (Pair)
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback