Our DonJoy Performance Defender Knee Pads are protective knee sleeves engineered to absorb maximum shock and protect athletes from bruises, abrasions, burns or other common impact injuries. Lightweight, the unique hex-contouring pad design provides comfort, breathability and compression that athletes need during contact or non-contact sports like basketball, football, lacrosse and more. Sold in pairs.
Features & Benefits
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection padding for maximum impact absorption
- Neoprene knee sleeve for ultimate comfort
- Mesh popliteal and perforated neoprene for breathability
- Anatomical and lightweight design doesn't limit range of motion
- Anti-migration technology helps eliminate slip
- Easy on/off application
- Product Line: Defender
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)
|Circumference||Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee Center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|
How to Measure
1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.
2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.
3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.
4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
Still have questions? Call our support team at 844-331-7767 to chat with a fit specialist!
No questions asked yet
Defender Knee Pads (1 Pair)
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback