Train harder and recover faster with our completely redesigned Compex® Sport Elite™3.0. Our trusted technology paired with an improved user experience can be a game changer to aid your performance and recovery. Take your workouts to the next level by using the Sport Elite™3.0 before, during, or after a workout. This compact, portable electrical stimulator features a water-resistant silicone sleeve that not only improves grip, but also protects against sweat and spills. We improved program selection to help you recover faster and easier with an updated LCD display, center navigation button and integrated pad placement suggestions. Enjoy up to 8 hours of stimulation with a Lithium Ion battery that can be easily re-charged anywhere with the USB cable provided. Setup and operation is easy-insert the color-coordinated cords, power up the device, place the electrodes, choose a program, and feel the power of EMS/TENS.
Features & Benefits
- Water-resistant silicone sleeve
- Improved LCD Display
- Center navigation button
- Integrated pad placement suggestions
- Up to 8 hours of stimulation with a Lithium Ion battery
- USB Charger
- Improved Grip
Compex® Sport Elite 3.0 has 10 Programs
2 Warmup, 4 Strength, 3 Recovery, 1 TENS
- EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH
- PREWARM UP
- TRAINING RECOVERY / ACTIVE RECOVERY
- COMPETITION RECOVERY / RECOVERY PLUS®
- MUSCLE RELAXATION / MASSAGE
- PAIN RELIEF / TENS
- Helps you cope with long duration aerobic activities and increases muscle resistance to fatigue by building slow twitch muscle fibers.
- An all-around program for endurance and strength, building both slow and fast twitch muscle fibers.
- Increases sheer muscle strength better than most conventional weightlifting alone, with less risk of muscle-tendon injury.
- Warms up muscles faster without psychological, muscular or cardiovascular fatigue.
- Does not contract the muscle. It runs at a frequency specifically targeted to increase blood flow to help oxygenate the muscles prior to a workout or competition.
- Facilitates relaxation aid of muscles and helps reduce muscle soreness and stiffness following competition or demanding workouts.
- Does not contract the muscle. It allows fresh oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the muscles, helping to clear lactic acid and increase blood flow through low frequency twitches; good for muscles that are fatigued from (DOMS)- delayed onset muscle soreness.
- Electrostimulation develops the blood capillary network of the exposed muscles. This helps improve irrigation and oxygenation.
- Recommended before a workout or competition, especially for sports requiring speed and velocity. Applied briefly just before the beginning of a competition, it offers immediate, well potentiated muscle fibers and an optimal level of performance.
- Helps decrease the intensity of pain and increase motion and function.
No questions asked yet
Compex® Sport Elite™ 3.0
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback