No water to add or boil, no dripping packs needed or towels to prepare. The Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack is an effective heating pad to help soothe sore, tired muscles, and help manage muscle spasms with moisture instead of dry heat. Drawing moisture from the humidity in the air, the Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack transmits the moisture to heat, then moves to your muscles while in use. Use the digital hand control to manage temperature, time and on/off.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use digital hand control to monitor/control temperature and treatment time
- Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of control settings throughout treatment
- Draws moisture through humidity for a more effective hot therapy
- Specially designed flannel cover for efficient moisture retention
- Adjustable treatment time between 1 to 60 minutes with auto shut off
- Temperature setting between 88° and 166° F for maximum therapeutic heating benefit
- Available in 4 sizes
Instructions & Care
Place heat pad on targeted area to treat. Use hand control to set temperature and time. Sit back and relax.
Allow heat pad to completely cool before storing
No questions asked yet
Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback