The Chattanooga ColPac Black Polyurethane Standard is a latex-free, black polyurethane, reusable ice pack designed to help alleviate pain, inflammation/swelling or soreness associated with ankle, knee, back, elbow, shoulder, wrist or neck injury. Easy to use, the convenient standard-sized cold pack (10 in x 13.5 in) can be used after working out to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness or to help speed up recovery from trauma. In addition, the ColPac Black Polyurethane Standard can help reduce swelling/inflammation and fevers. The Chattanooga ColPac Black Polyurethane Standard remains flexible and comfortable when using and lasts up to 30 minutes.
Note: The Chattanooga ColPac Black Polyurethane Standard is for cold therapy use only. Do not heat for hot therapy.
Features & Benefits
- Durable, black polyurethane allows for re-use of cold pack
- Keeps cold for up to 30 minutes
- Ideal for recovery and post-workout treatment
- Standard-sized ice pack helps to treat injured muscle areas
- Helps to reduce pain from injuries, swelling or fevers
- Designed with latex-free material
- Non-toxic silica gel fillings to form around the injury
- ColPac remains pliable when frozen
Instructions & Care
Remove ColPac from freezer. Place a towel between the ColPac and the skin and then apply to treatment area. Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
Before storing in the freezer, wipe away all moisture from ColPac. To preserve and maximize the life of your Chattanooga ColPac, seal it in a plastic bag and store it in the freezer when it is not in use. Make sure to lay it flat in the freezer.
No questions asked yet
Chattanooga ColPac BLACK POLYURETHANE - STANDARD 10 in x 13.5 in
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
The best ever!