The Chattanooga ColPac Black Polyurethane Neck Contour delivers excellent cold therapy benefits in a neck contour ice pack (21 inches). Combined with durable black polyurethane and latex-free material, the ColPac Black Polyurethane Neck Contour stays pliable during use and can last up to 30 minutes. The ColPac Black Polyurethane Neck Contour is recommended to use after working out to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness, to help treat a neck injury or soreness, and to help reduce a fever or swelling/inflammation. Reusable, the ColPac Black Polyurethane Neck Contour is easy and convenient to use.
Note: The Chattanooga ColPac Black Polyurethane Neck Contour is for cold therapy use only. Do not heat for hot therapy.
Features & Benefits
- Durable, black polyurethane allows for re-use of cold pack
- Keeps cold for up to 30 minutes
- Ideal for recovery and post-workout treatment
- Neck-shaped ice pack helps to treat neck injury
- Helps to reduce pain from injuries, swelling or fevers
- Designed with latex-free material
- Non-toxic silica gel fillings to form around the injury
- ColPac remains pliable when frozen
Instructions & Care
Remove ColPac from freezer. Place a towel between the ColPac and the skin and then apply to treatment area. Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
Before storing in the freezer, wipe away all moisture from ColPac. To preserve and maximize the life of your Chattanooga ColPac, seal it in a plastic bag and store it in the freezer when it is not in use. Make sure to lay it flat in the freezer.
No questions asked yet
Chattanooga ColPac BLACK POLYURETHANE - NECK CONTOUR - 21 INCHES
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback