WEBTECH Knee Brace was developed by world-renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. William Nordt and features an innovative silicone web, which is engineered to absorb the shock and help reduce pain by dispersing energy across the knee. The patented silicone web technology wraps the joint to gently lift and separate the musculoskeletal system, aligning joints and dampening shock during a variety of activities.
Dr. Nordt designed the WEBTECH Knee Brace to help reduce knee pain and get athletes back in the game faster than ever. The comfortable, easy-to-apply and lightweight web solution conforms to any knee, while a comfortable and breathable back pad ensures a perfect fit. WEBTECH Knee Brace’s unique design allows athletes to continue training and perform at the highest level, while allowing their injuries to heal.
Features & Benefits
– Silicone web technology helps absorb shock and shifts pain away from the knee
– Extremely lightweight and conforming design maximizes performance
– Dual-axis hinges integrate with web technology for improved fit and function
– Compression-molded mesh back pad maximizes comfort and breathability
– Bonus Under-Sleeves with stash pocket and anti-migration technology
– TPR pull tabs for easy adjustment
– Reflectivity enhances visibility in low light conditions
Recommended for: Patellofemoral Pain, General Anterior Knee Pain, Chondromalacia, Osgood-Schlatter, Mild arthritis, Quadriceps and Patella Tendonitis