The DonJoy® Performance Bionic™ Reel-Adjust Wrist Brace is a lightweight wrist brace that can help ease symptoms associated with Carpal Tunnel, Mild Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis, Wrist Instabilities. Delivering support and comfort, this wrist support features a removable palmar stay and the Boa® Fit System for a more customizable, secure fit. Designed to support the wrist during sport without movement restrictions (of the fingers), the Bionic™ Reel-Adjust Wrist Brace is constructed with stretch knit material and spandex under-sleeve which delivers compression, breathability and comfort.
Features & Benefits
- 4-way stretch knit allows for functional compression and lightweight fit
- Spandex under-sleeve for breathability and comfort
- The Boa® Fit System for quick adjustments and secure fit
- Removable palmar stay for immobilization
- Sleeve design allows for easy on/off application
- 7" Low-profile design
- Anatomical design, right and left specific for a comfortable fit
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Sizing is based on the wrist and palm circumference.
|XS/S||4.5 - 6.5" (11 - 17cm)|
|M/L||6.5 - 8.5" (17 - 22cm)|
First, loosen the brace by lifting up on the Boa® dial until it clicks. Then, slide the hand into the sleeve until the thumb is in the thumb opening. Push the Boa® dial down until it clicks and then turn the dial clockwise for a desired fit. To loosen the brace, lift the Boa® dial up until it clicks and then re-tighten it by turning the dial clockwise.
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
No questions asked yet
DonJoy® Performance Bionic™ Reel-Adjust Wrist Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback