The updated DonJoy Performance® Bionic™ Elbow Brace II delivers improved features from the original Bionic Elbow as an adjustable elbow brace with dual hinges for medial/lateral ligament support. Limiting the range of motion, the Elbow Brace II can help manage elbow hyperextension and elbow instability while helping to protect the medial/lateral ligament. This elbow brace is constructed with neoprene for breathability when in motion and quick, adjustable straps help to limit extension and provide a secure fit when on or off the field. The Bionic™ Elbow Brace II fits right or left elbow.
Features & Benefits
- Perforated neoprene for increased breathability
- Elbow crease cutout for a functional and comfortable fit
- Adjustable X-straps helps prevent hyperextension
- Removable hinge for easy cleaning
- Adjustable bicep cuff with stretch webbing circumference strap for a secure fit
- Sleeve design for easy application and athletic fit
- Hex Silicone banding helps to reduce slippage
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Size based on mid-bicep circumferenc.
|10 - 11.5"||11.5 - 13"||13 - 14.5"||14.5 - 16"||16 - 17.5"|
|25 - 29cm||29 - 33cm||33 - 37cm||37 - 41cm||41 - 45cm|
1. Loosen all straps and undo hook and loop closure at the top 2. Slide the brace on the arm until the hinges are sitting one finger above the elbow joint 3. Affix the hook to the loop around the bicep 4. Thread the stretch webbing bicep strap through the D-ring tensioner and tighten to desired compression 5. Tighten the cross strapping straps across forearm to desired angle of extension
Hand wash in warm water using mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
No questions asked yet
BIONIC™ ELBOW BRACE II
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback