Our DonJoy Performance Anaform Shin Splint Sleeve is the answer to combat the pain caused by shin splints and decrease healing time. An unavoidable overuse injury, shin splints can linger and take a long time to heal. The neoprene sleeve with vertical foam buttress pads offers thermal compression and pain relief while stretch webbing ankle closure system allows for comfortable, secure fit.
Features & Benefits
- Foam buttresses add pressure and help to relieve pain from shin splints
- Compression helps to increase circulation and oxygenation to the calf muscle
- Stretch webbing to accommodate a wide variety of ankle sizes
- Reinforced pull tabs for easy on/off
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Measurement taken at the thickest part of calf
|Inches||11 - 13||13 - 15||15 - 17||17 - 19|
|Centimeters||28 - 33||33 - 38||38 - 43||43 - 48|
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
- 10/23/2016 6:22 PM
- sold as a pair ?
- The Anaform Shin Splint Sleeve is not sold in pairs.
- 7/26/2016 6:40 PM
at See More Questions
- What is the length of time that someone should wear the sleeve (both in hours per day and number of days per week)? Should someone wear the sleeve while doing their sport?
- The Anaform Shin Splint can be worn as long as you would like. It can be worn before, during or after their sport.
- 5/30/2016 4:18 PM
- I am in a high contact sport (football) could I use this during one of the games and not worry about it sliding off or having intense pain during practices and games?
- The Anaform Shin Splint Sleeve will provide compression and relief from Shin pain. It features an Ankle Strap to adjust fit and prevent sliding. This is a great option for football.
AnaForm Shin Splint Sleeve
Write Your Own Review
Very impressed with results in even one day of use.