Our ANAFORM line of support sleeves delivers enhanced musculoskeletal performance through the benefits of compression, mild joint support, improved heat retention and increased circulation/oxygenation.
Features & Benefits
- Wear with or without a knee brace
- Elastic band with anti-migration technology to prevent slipping
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Cooling material to keep you cool and dry
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)
|Circumference||Thigh (Above knee 15cm)||Knee Center||Calf (Below knee 15cm)|
How to Measure
1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.
2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.
3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.
4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
Still have questions? Call our support team at 844-331-7767 to chat with a fit specialist!
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
- 9/14/2016 7:16 AM
- Will the anaform padded knee under sleeve work with the don joy active brace? My daughter needs a knee pad for volleyball to fit under the brace as she is returning to the game after acl surgery and has to wear the brace for return to p,ay. Currently we are fashioning one with a compression sleeve and defender skin
- The Anaform Padded Knee Under Sleeve may not line up properly under your brace. You may purchase the sleeve and if it does not work well you may return under our 60day guarantee.
Anaform Padded Knee Under Sleeve
Write Your Own Review