Combining controlled compression and cold therapy, the Aircast Cryo/Cuffs help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling, and discomfort. The anatomically designed cuff provides complete coverage for treatment.
All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line.
Features & Benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Expanded coverage with extra-long strap
- Designed to support and protect trauma, post-op, and rehabilitation
Size Chart & Fit Guide
Knee Measurement is the leg circumference taken 6" above a patella
No questions asked yet
Aircast Cryo/Cuffs Only
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback