Alternative Product Solutions
Designed for the chronic sufferer of ankle sprains, the Airsport ankle brace provides comfort and support. Additional compression and stabilization is provided by an ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps.
This is one of the easiest ankle braces to apply. The unique "step-in" design makes the Airsport extremely fast and easy to put on. All you need to do is Step in, Strap Up, and Go!
This combination of compression and stabilization, coupled with the easy application makes the Airsport ankle brace ideal for active individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains or those who are looking to prevent ankle sprains.
Features & Benefits
- Foam-filled Aircell technology cushions and supports the ankle
- Semi-rigid shell supports and protects the ankle from inversion and eversion
- Designed with coated fabric for durability
- ATF cross strap provides compression and stabilization
- ATF CROSS-STRAP
- Integral forefoot and shin wraps offer additional compression and stabilization
- Designed to support and protect chronic ankle instability and grade I and grade II ankle sprains
- Best for baseball, softball, basketball, cheer, gymnastics, running, tennis, walking, hiking, daily activities
Size Chart & Fit Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|X-Small||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|Small||5.5 - 7||5 - 8.5|
|Medium||7.5 - 11||9 - 12.5|
|Large||11.5 - 13||13 - 14.5|
No questions asked yet
Aircast Airsport Ankle Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback