Alternative Product Solutions
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price $59.99
The Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace helps manage ankle injuries and can help prevent re-injury. Low-profile and functional, you can wear this with your shoes and continue your daily activities while recovering from your injury.
With the patented Duplex™ air cell system, the Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace is a good option for supporting severe ankle injuries like third-degree ankle sprains. This system uses two pre-inflated overlapping air cells (distal and proximal) that provide support and produce graduated compression when walking around. The compression helps reduce edema, the swelling that is caused by fluid trapped in your body's tissues.
Note: This product contains Latex.
Features & Benefits
- Semi-rigid shell delivers support and protection from inversion and eversion
- Anatomically design provides a comfortable fit
- Ready to wear ankle brace with pre-inflated Aircells
- Can wear with most shoes
- Designed to support and protect acute ankle sprains and third degree ankle sprains
- Best for everyday activities
Size Chart & Fit Guide
|Pediatric (XS) Ankle Brace||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Small Ankle Brace||8.7" (22 cm)|
|Training (Medium) Ankle Brace||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Standard (Large) Ankle Brace||10.5" (27 cm)|
No questions asked yet
Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback